2016 9th Carolina Century Bike Ride 'n' Roll Greensboro NC October 22 2016
2016 9TH ANNUAL CAROLINA CENTURY BIKE RIDE'N'ROLL 21-102 MILES
* Saturday October 22 2016
* Gospel Baptist Church, 5945 N Church Street, Greensboro NC 27455
* 102/90/82/72/64/51/40/31/21 Miles
* 7:30a 10mph+ and 9:00a 12mph+ starts and more.
* Voted Best Triad Century Ride by Endurance Magazine readers in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015.
* Full & Half Imperial & Metric Centuries plus Supported Bail-Out Routes.
* 10 Hour+ Support for Your Epic Ride.
* Preregister on CarolinaCentury.com website.
* Bike Ride'n'Roll to Benefit People with MS and to Fight Hunger Where We Ride
* Modular Course: Nested loops (21, 31, 51) attached to 51 miles of daisy-chained lassos (64, 72, 82, 102).
* Clockwise courses emphasize right turns; suburban first while fresh, more rural as courses finish.
* Decide on any distance (21 to 102) at mile 12
* Reconsider the 102 at mile 63, choosing 72 or 82 miles.
* Iron Works shortcuts reduce 102 to 90 and 51 to 40 (no separate turnsheet).
Marked Routes • Maps • Turnsheets • Abundant Fire Station Rest Stops
Hot Chili Lunch • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches • More Goodies
Fast Hills • Smooth Rollouts • Rural Views • Crisp Skies • Autumn Joy
* $35 to PREREGISTER by Midnight EDT, Wednesday before Carolina Century for all distances and starts.
* $50 Thursday and Till Friday Noon EDT the day before Carolina Century.
* NO ONSITE DAY-OF-EVENT REGISTRATION
Carolina Century: where the fastest and the slowest going the shortest and the longest get great support that improves through the day, plus a full post-ride meal, because we plan it that way. We're going to be there ALL DAY, RAIN or SHINE, so you might as well come enjoy one last epic adventure before Daylight Losing Time, all to help people with Multiple Sclerosis have a better, longer life, and to fight hunger in the counties where we love to Ride'n'Roll.
Yearly on the Next-to-Last Saturday of October