Tour to Tanglewood Section of Roadskater.net
Hi and welcome! This is a special part of Roadskater.net for anyone who loves, or thinks they might grow to love, the awesome 2-day Tour to Tanglewood skate and bike ride (skride) for Multiple Sclerosis. It shows links to photos, articles, maps and more from our roadskating and cycling team members who have participated in Tour to Tanglewood every year since 1999.
http://TourtoTanglewood.org is the official site of the Tour to Tanglewood MS Bike ride of the North Carolina Central Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Here at Roadskater.net we have a charity inline skating and cycling team, and we'd like for you to join us for the Tour!
The 2007 Tour to Tanglewood takes place on September 15 and 16, 2007. Roadskater.net will have a T2T Prologue Fun Skate and Ride (Skride) Friday September 14 at 5pm at Bur-Mil Park in Greensboro, NC. The skride is free and open to anyone whether or not participating in the Tour.
- Click here to see the Roadskater.net photos from T2T:
- 1999 photos someday perhaps
The Tour to Tanglewood starts in Greensboro on Saturday, with options for 45, 62, 80 and 100 miles, roughly, arriving in Clemmons, NC at Tanglewood Park. Please use this forum to ask questions and reply to questions about anything having to do with the tour. Also please look at our other resources, which we'll build together as the tour approaches:
- Click the Tag Cloud at the tops of pages for T2T, TTT and Tour to Tanglewood to find articles related to the tour.
- Use the Search box at the top right of every page to search for "Tanglewood" to find content anywhere on our varied site.
- Check View/Books for various handbooks on Tanglewood, including cycling training and skating training tips, and help with arriving in Greensboro, finding a place to stay, and getting to the tour.
- Check the side columns for Multiple Sclerosis research news, and articles on road and tour cycling, inline, speed, and more styles of skating, and for charity ride news.
- Check the side columns for the Events calendar, and look at event listings to see comments on the event, the course, anything to do with the tour or race.
- Check the right column to see recent and popular content.
- JOIN RSN FREE so you can vote on content, get your own journal (blog), post in forums, help write the handbooks, put yourself on the map and more. We want you to help us build a community!
I hope you will help create a resource for others so we can show them, yes you can ride 90 miles in 2 days and raise funds for people who can't enjoy some of the simple things we love.
Thanks and Skateylove... Blake